Catering at Sweethope
At Sweethope we can offer different catering packages which include the following:
- Refreshments & biscuits (we do not charge for the odd cup of tea or coffee, but you are welcome to leave a donation) If you would like refreshments set out for a group of people along with some biscuits, the charge is Â£1.50 per person per refreshment break. Refreshment typically include fresh coffee, tea and juice as well as water and a selection of biscuits. Please let us know if you would like the refreshments to include anything else.
- Morning Snack: a selection of bacon butties, sausage sandwiches and hot egg rolls (please specify quantities when you order) will be freshly prepared at Lough House and charged at Â£2.50 per person.
- Lunch: Chris often has a home made broth or hearty soup simmering on the range cooker at Lough House – there is usually a Facebook post about Chris’ very own “Soup of the Day”, especially during the colder months. If you would like to order lunch for a group, you can select your choice of soups, sandwiches, hot dogs, quiches and much more.Cost for lunch depend on your choice, but ranges from Â£5-Â£8 per person.
- Afternoon snack: We offer a wide range of cakes, scones, flapjacks, sweet buns and much more, all served with freshly brewed coffee or tea. Cake is charged atÂ Â£3.00Â piece.
- Main meal: if you are looking to end your fishing day in style, we can offer a choice of BBQ, Hog Roast, traditional Northumbrian home cooked meals and finger food buffets. Please contact us with your requirements and for quotes.
PleaseÂ contactÂ us for availability and prices. Catering for 8-100 people available – please give us as much notice as possible for your fishing event!